On October 28th, Stacey will be performing one of the leading roles in an industry reading of Gina Femia’s new play FOR THE LOVE OF at NOLA Studios.
Stacey Raymond is a critically-acclaimed stage and screen actor, born and raised in northern New Jersey. After playing the leading role of the Turtle in her 2nd grade play The Turtle Who Wanted to Fly, she knew acting was her calling. Stacey received her BFA in Acting from Mason Gross School of the Arts at Rutgers University and has gone on to perform many other leading roles on stage and screen since her Turtle debut. She is a proud member of AEA and SAG/AFTRA.
10 Random Facts About Stacey:
- When Stacey was 4 years old, she pretended to be a rabbit for a month by hopping around the house and not speaking. It freaked out her family.
- One of Stacey's favorite childhood pastimes was playing "Barbie Funeral" with her twin sister, Kristy. (yes, funerals for Barbies)
- Forever dedicated to honing her craft, Stacey partakes in scene study classes with teacher John Dapolito.
- A huge animal lover, Stacey has been vegan since 2001, and prior to that, was vegetarian since she was 11 years old.
- Acting in brand new, in-development plays are some of Stacey's favorite projects to work on.
- Stacey has seen every episode of The Brady Bunch, Full House and Saved by the Bell.
- In two separate projects, Stacey played characters who rap.
- Penicillin is something Stacey is allergic to and kiwi makes her mouth feel weird and tingly.
- Stacey loved studying at The London Academy of Theatre for a semester in college.
- At the time of this publication, Stacey has never been on a Slip N' Slide.